The Annual General Meeting for the Wellington-Halton Hills Conservative EDA. Please note that this will be a virtual ZOOM event.
Date: Saturday March 27
Registration: You need to RSVP by March 20, 2021
In order to attend the AGM and be eligible to vote for directors to the board, you must register by RSVP’ing by the deadline. We need to verify your ID. The easiest way is with a copy of your valid, government issued photo ID (that includes your address)
The RSVP response will include a request for you to send a copy of your ID (clear photo). If you have any concerns you can contact one of the current board members.
Once the ID is confirmed we will send you the Zoom Meeting details
In order to be eligible to stand for election, or to vote at the AGM, you must either
1. hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership twenty-one (21) days prior to the AGM.
2. have held a membership within the previous 90 days, AND renewed online, prior to the call.
1. Welcome – President
2. Recap of Minutes from last AGM – Secretary
3. Board of Directors Report - President
4. Membership Report – Membership Chair
5. Financial Report – Financial Agent
6. Elections Readiness Report – Campaign Manager
7. Convention Report – President and Convention Attendees
8. Q&A Board
9. Nomination of Board of Directors – Nomination Committee Chair
10. Speech and Q&A - Michael Chong, M.P.
Board of Directors:
Below is the proposed slate for the Board of Directors.
If you would like to nominate someone or put your name forward to sit on the board, the deadline to do so is March 25, 2021 at 10:00AM.
The signed Appendix A (found in the EDA Constitution) must also be received by the deadline in order for your name to stand.
There will be NO nominations from the floor at the virtual AGM.
EDAs can elect up to a maximum of 30 board members. Should more than 30 names come forward, an election will be held.
- D’Arcy Keene - Georgetown
- Laurie Norrie - Georgetown
- Joanne Thompson – Georgetown
- John Lamberink – Acton
- Glenna Smith – Puslinch
- Bill Roest – Erin
- Sylvia Gualteri – Halton Hills
- Joseph Racinsky - Youth Halton Hills
- Robert (Bob) Foster - Centre Wellington
- Gord Thomson – Guelph Eramosa
- Grace Thomson – Guelph Eramosa
- Phil O’Dell – Puslinch
- Jim Smith – Puslinch
- Murray Brown -Acton
- Betty McDowall – Acton
- Peter Rowe – Acton
- Paul Latam – out of Area – Erin
- Dorina Grossu - Halton Hills
- Isabella Garlock – Georgetown
- Justin Sanders – Georgetown
- Paul Fredenburg – Georgetown
- Natalie Weed - Georgetown
- Dean Fidlin - Georgetown
- Stjepan Vukovic - Out of Area - Halton
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
Dean Wood, President
Wellington-Halton Hills Conservative EDA